If you couldn’t already tell from our social media feeds, we thoroughly enjoyed our first time at CES, the world’s largest consumer technology show! We want to thank everyone who came to visit our booth, shook our hands, and took the time to understand our brand and vision. The Socialite Collection is more than just a line of luxury smart bracelets – it’s a symbol of fashion and technology merging together as one. With wearable technology rising to new heights, it’s absolutely crucial to place style, comfort, and design as top priorities for a successful product. After all, what’s the point of a wearable if you loathe wearing it? Fashionology, fashion tech, techsessory – call it what you want – but it’s something that we strive to excel at and hope it will improve the wellness and safety of our community at large.
In addition to debuting our collaboration with fashion icon, Iris Apfel, we also unveiled our latest product line for men – the Titan Collection of luxury smart belts. More details to come soon!
For those of you who missed CES, here’s a quick recap of all the things we saw, conquered, and were featured in:
- Engadget: WiseWear hides a safety alarm inside a woman’s bracelet
- LA Times: CES 2016: Robots, fancy wearables, toddler toys and – hair growers?
- USA Today: 10 fun gadgets ‘Unveiled’ at CES 2016
- BBC: CES Unveiled 2016: Smart jewelry and hair growth helmets
- InStyle: Iris Apfel Embraces Wearable Tech with a New Jewelry Collection: “I Think It’s a Brilliant Idea!”
- Mashable: A 94-year-old fashion icon designed your next health tracker
- Fast Company: Fashion Icon Iris Apfel is Designing Wearables for WiseWear
- WWD: CES 2016: The Best of Wearable Technology
- JCK Magazine: New & Next: 10 Hot Retail Topics for 2016
- The Today Show: A flying car?! See the coolest CES tech and gadgets
- Tech Times: Fashion Icon Iris Apfel, 94, Designs Fashionable Wearable Tech for WiseWear