With officially less than three weeks left till the holidays, you’re running out of time to get the perfect gifts! By “perfect”, we mean gifts that won’t be indifferently re-gifted to someone else or stored in a closet/under a bed for the next decade. When it comes to gifting, it just so happens that women require a bit more time, effort, and strategy – especially those who have just about everything. Whether you’re shopping for your mother, sister, wife, girlfriend, or co-worker, our gift guide will help you find something that’s practical and fitting for her. Enjoy!
1. WiseWear Socialite Collection, $299.95. You’ve never seen a luxury wearable like this before. Armed with advanced features such as activity tracking, mobile notifications, and distress messaging, Socialite is ideal for any modern day woman on-the-go. Created with a fashion-first approach, each bracelet has its own unique design, is made of brass, and coated in precious metals such as gold and palladium. Such high-quality materials offer water resistance, antimicrobial properties, and extreme durability. What’s even better? All bracelets in the collection are interchangeable with one another, so she can mix and match different styles as often as she’d like. Learn more about the Socialite Collection by exploring our blog topics such as Getting Down to Specifics and Feel the Difference with Socialite. Available in three different styles (Calder, Duchess, Kingston), in either gold or silver.
2. Tory Burch Robinson iPhone 6/6S Case, $65.00. With smartphones attached to our hips (or in our hands) on a regular basis, we can pretty much consider them an accessory. Why not make it pretty with a designer phone case? Any gal will find this gift useful because it protects the one thing they can’t live without. We can all do without the unnecessary scratches and scuff marks! Even if she already has a phone case, give her the luxury to change styles every so often.
3. Lancôme Beauty Box Set, $59.50. This makeup value set is perfect for both barefaced beauties AND beauty queens! It comes with 11 of Lancôme’s best-selling products in full sizes, plus a deluxe skincare sample, cosmetics bag, train case, and artistry guide. Lipsticks, blushes, mascaras (in universally flattering colors)… all of the beauty necessities a girl could ask for. There’s no doubt this box will last her for a few years. A $308 value for only less than $60! What are you waiting for?
4. C by Bloomingdale’s V-Neck Cashmere Sweater, $158.00. When’s the last time she bought herself cashmere anything? This classic V-neck sweater is a real treat that goes a long way and will remain a closet staple for the years to come! Whenever the occasion calls for something special, this versatile sweater will always come in handy to the rescue. She can dress it up or down, and pair it perfectly with denim, slacks, leggings, skirts – you name it! Not to mention, this luxe material has a “wear-forever” endurance.
5. Michael Kors Alex Travel Continental Wallet, $168.00. Keep it all together with a luxuriously chic wallet that’s big enough to fit 10+ cards, cash, and a smartphone or tech accessories. Designed with 10 card slots, three inner pockets, one zip pocket, and an ID holder, this ultimate wallet will give her an organized peace of mind and prevent excessive purse rummaging (how frustrating!). It comes with a removable wrist strap, so she can use it as a wallet or wristlet. Either way, it’s perfect for everyday on-the-go use or travel.
6. Kiehl’s Travel Ready Delights, $45.00. Who doesn’t want super soft, smooth, and silky skin + hair? Since 1851, Kiehl’s has specialized in premium skin, hair, and body care products, using the finest, highest-quality ingredients. This travel-ready kit celebrates New York designers, Jeffrey Costello and Robert Tagliapietra (a.k.a. “lumberjacks of fashion”), and illustrates their vision of feminity and romance. This set includes travel sizes of Kiehl’s best-selling shampoo, conditioner, body cleanser, body moisturizer, hand salve, face cream, and night serum. She can toss these beloved essentials in her purse or suitcase!
7. Loft Faux Fur Infinity Scarf, $59.50. A luxe accessory that’s so velvety soft and plush, she’ll never want to take it off! This faux fur piece is just as cozy as it is chic. It instantly adds a fun dimension to any outfit. Not to mention, it will keep her warm all winter long! Don’t be surprised if you catch her sleeping with it.
8. Birchbox Subscription, $10/month or $110/year. Ah yes, the gift that keeps on giving. Birchbox is a monthly subscription service that sends its subscribers a pretty little box with 4-5 select samples of makeup or beauty-related products. For only $10 a month (or save $10 by purchasing a year-long subscription), she can discover new products and stock up on tried-and-true cult favorites. Each subscription is customized to the subscriber, so you can select her preferences to make sure she loves what she receives. The best part is getting to unwrap a box full of surprises every month!
9. West Elm Organic Sateen Sheet Set, $138-$168. One of the best luxuries in life is getting to slip into a soft, cozy bed. Make her feel like a million bucks with these oh-so-silky, 350-thread count, organic sateen sheets. Available in soft, elegant colors, these sheets will add an element of luxury to any bedroom. You can even get them monogrammed with her initials for an additional $9.00!
— WiseWear (@WiseWear) December 5, 2015